Instant Offices (Holdings) Limited ("Instant Offices", "We", "Us", and "Our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in the delivery of our flexible office brokerage services (“Services”). We have developed this Policy because we want you to feel confident about the privacy and security of your personal information in connection with our Services and also to outline some of your rights.
By using our site and our Services you are giving us permission to use your information as set out in this Policy. If you do not agree, please refrain from using our site.
2. Information we may collect from you
In order to provide our Services we may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information that you provide (including about yourself, your employees/staff or partners) by filling in the Enquiry Form and other sections on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our introductions and matching services, posting material, requesting further services from your Instant Offices contact, or otherwise collected during viewings, appointments or telephone calls.
- We may ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or selected third parties or our partners, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence for customer services and quality purposes.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and the fulfilment of your orders, including the arrangements and deals entered with third party office service operators and providers with whom we match your requests.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access IP addresses.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
If you are providing us with information about another person, you should have their consent and you should also consider whether they should read this Policy.
We periodically review your personal information to ensure that we do not keep it for longer than is permitted or is necessary to protect our business.
3. Where we store and secure your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order and any international requests that you make for serviced office solutions, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary under the Act to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone in order to avoid illegitimate intrusion into your privacy or your business transactions.
All the information you provide will be held in the strictest confidence and only used for the purposes described in this Policy.
Due to the nature of the internet, the transmission of information online is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data in accordance with industry practice, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. Uses made of the information
We use the information provided to us in the following ways:
- To deliver our Services and provide you with information about serviced office solutions, that we are aware of, or are managed by our trusted third party affiliates, other office related products or services that you request from us or which we otherwise feel may be of interest to you (in accordance with your marketing preferences indicated in our Enquiry Form).
- We may provide you with further information about service office opportunities which could include any newsletters, exclusive offers and opportunities or renewals and reminders. This is part of our automated service and a condition of use of our site and Services.
- Share your information with third parties (including but not limited to landlords, commercial property agents, property operators and business centres) who may offer offices premises matching your specific enquiry. This is part of our automated service and a condition of use of our site and Services.
- Share your information with other businesses that offer office move related services, including fit-outs, IT equipment and other amenities suppliers.
- Please let us know if you receive any unwanted communications. Every time you are contacted for marketing purposes you will have the opportunity to opt out of receiving further marketing communications (see how you can do this below under the Your Rights section).
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and any third parties in delivering or brokering your office deal.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To update and contribute to our records.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- For research and analytical purposes to help us improve our Services and deliver market information to our clients.
Although we cannot provide guarantees about third party conduct in the online sector, we can take steps to prevent repeat use of your information by our trusted affiliates and service operators. You may also need to confirm to third parties, who will typically be independent data controllers, that they should not contact you in accordance with their site specific privacy policies.
5. Telephone calling
Instant Offices and third parties that contact you in relation to your enquiry or related services are required to identify themselves in all telephone communications with you and will always do so.
We appreciate that some bill payers register their telephone numbers with the Telephone Preference Service (the TPS) or other "donotcall" lists and do not wish to be inundated with calls from marketing companies in relation to random and unsolicited services. When you submit your Enquiry Form and provide your telephone number, we will take that as notice that you agree to receive telephone calls for the purpose of using our Services even if you have previously registered with the TPS. Of course, you can always change your mind at a later date and ask us and any third parties not to call you.
Instant Offices' employees and contractors, as well as from third-party companies placing calls on behalf of Instant Offices may be in touch.
Recording and monitoring calls
Calls may be recorded or monitored for legitimate business interests, service quality, training purposes and to protect you and us against unauthorised access and abuse of our Services.
6. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group for any of the purposes outlined in this Policy, including Instant Offices (Holdings) Limited which includes any current or future subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, or receive an investment, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller/buyer of such business/assets or any investor.
- If Instant Offices or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- To any parties at your request.
7. Your rights to opt-out
We seek your marketing preferences in our enquiry form but you have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes at any point.
You can exercise your right to opt-out at any time by:
- emailing email@example.com
- clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of our communications or reports; or by writing to the Web Manager, Instant Offices (Holdings) Limited, The Blue Fin Building, 1st Floor, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0TA.
If you opt out of our use of your data for marketing purposes, we will honour such choice once we have had a reasonable opportunity to process your request.
Please remember that by opting out, we will not be able to contact you about products and services that may benefit your business. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or their data processing. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. Your rights to access or correct your information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your information that we hold, please email or write to us (using the contact details provided below). We may make a small charge for this service (of £10) and if necessary, ask you to produce evidence of your identity to ensure it is appropriate to share the information.
We want to make sure that the information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to remove or correct information you think is inaccurate. We will make all reasonable efforts to delete your information from our files if it is deemed appropriate.
You have the same rights to know what information is processed by any third party, or correct information held by them.
9. Cookies on our site
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Cookies are widely used in order to make sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Examples of purposes for which a cookie may be used:
- Estimate our audience size or usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted at your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
10. These cookies are strictly necessary for functionality
||This is a session cookie and will expire when the browser is closed. It is used to maintain data between page loads within a specific session.
This cookie stores data required to allow the website to retrieve suitable information surrounding the feedback displayed on screen
11. Third party cookies
||This is to help us understand the behaviour of users of our website and to improve the website experience for future users.
||This is to help us understand the behaviour of users of our website to track behaviour for marketing purposes
||This is an online survey tool that provides feedback on how we can improve our website.
||This is used for user behaviour profiling.
12. Google remarketing
You may be able to opt out of such "remarketing" or "retargeting" cookies used by Google to generate interest-based advertising by following the instructions on the Google advertising opt-out page. Your use of this site without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with interest-based advertising using Google's remarketing ads.
How can I change my cookie settings?
Except for session cookies and any periods for expiry specified above, all cookies will expire after 18 months.
13. Changes to our Policy
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future, for example in relation to updates to our processes and purposes, will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
This Policy will be subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Contacting us
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or to access or correct your information, you can write to us at Instant Offices (Holdings) Limited, the Blue Fin Building, 1st floor, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0TA or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last edited: October 2015